Where you can ask any question
About Ask A Mom : Ask A Mom is a place that you can come to share recipes, talk about parenting, pregnancy, relationships, and share your thoughts on life issues. I will continuously consult with an expert and post information on all different subjects. If you have a specific question please leave it in the reply section, and I will answer it. If you would like for me to write about a certain subject leave that in the reply section as well. You may also respectfully answer the questions of each other. I want Ask A Mom to be a place of support. All members and all questions will be treated with the same amount of importance. I hope that this will be a great resource and support network for all of us. Remember All Questions Are Welcomed, as a mom of three I'm very knowledgeable, but I will also consult with the best experts in order to ensure that you get the best advice.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment